I understand how daunting it can be trying to navigate your way around packaged “healthy” treats. Often they are filled with ingredients that are major NO’s and cost a fortune. I want to give your guys the option to make your own treats, full of real ingredients that are simple and quick to make.
These cookies are my favourite snack when I’m feeling like I need a sweet treat. They're gooey on the inside and crunchy on the outside! They're completely plant-based and so simple, so you really have no reason not to make these!
- 2 large ripe bananas or 3 small bananas
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of creamy tahini
You can add maple syrup to sweeten but I find these sweet enough on there own.
Double the recipe if you want, this will only make 4 cookies!
1. In a bowl mash ripe bananas.
2. Add almond flour and tahini into the bananas.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Divide batter into 4-5 heaping spoonfuls and shape cookies as you want.
5. Bake at 375 for 13-15 minutes or until edges turn slight brown.